Who are we?
– Sage Dance Company was founded in Spring 2010 by choreographer and former First Soloist with the Royal Ballet Company,
– a unique, community, classical ballet-based dance company for those aged 55 and above
– we have 16 members, both men and women, with a wide and varied experience of ballet and other forms of dance.
– to nurture health and well-being by keeping our minds and bodies active through dance
– to keep learning and improving our knowledge, creativity and technique
– to strive to choreograph and create new work that we are proud to perform to a wide audience
– to inspire older people to take up, return to, or keep dancing as late in life as possible.
Every Body Dance! Sage and Guests present a celebration of lifelong creativity on Tuesday 10th April, 7.30pm at the ArtsEd Theatre in Chiswick.
To see the programme and all other details for this event, and to book tickets for the show, please go to our News page.