Who are we?
– Sage Dance Company was founded in Spring 2010 by choreographer and former First Soloist with the Royal Ballet Company,
– a unique, community, classical ballet-based dance company for those aged 55 and above
– we have 16 members, both men and women, with a wide and varied experience of ballet and other forms of dance.
– to nurture health and well-being by keeping our minds and bodies active through dance
– to keep learning and improving our knowledge, creativity and technique
– to strive to choreograph and create new work that we are proud to perform to a wide audience
– to inspire older people to take up, return to, or keep dancing as late in life as possible.
Would you like to join us?
We’re happy to invite people for auditions twice a year in December and July. If you’d like further details please click here to contact us with a brief description of your dance experience.