Sage Dance Company was founded in Spring 2010 by choreographer and former First Soloist with the Royal Ballet Company, Simon Rice.
- are a unique, community, classical ballet-based dance company for those aged 55 and above.
- currently have 15 members, both men and women, with a wide and varied experience of ballet and other forms of dance.
- aim to keep learning and improving our knowledge, creativity and technique, and keep dancing into old age.
- strive to choreograph and create new work that we are proud to perform to a wide audience.
- hope to inspire older people to take up, return to, or keep dancing as late in life as possible.
On Tuesday April 10th 2018 we will be performing a whole evening of dance, music and prose at the Arts Educational Theatre in Chiswick.
View our News page for more information on current Sage DC events.